Sunday, December 16, 2007

A must have...

Last month, we flew down to New York City. This was during the American Thanksgiving holiday, so shopping was crazy. Plenty of good deals, and with the exchange rate, unbeatable deals. I am a new customer of Sephora, I have seen this store open its door but never really went in to get anything. So just before my birthday a few months ago, I decided to pamper myself by adding some products to my makeup kit. When I was down in NY, I picked up this awesome Sephora Nail File, made out of glass. It gives your nail edge that perfect smooth finish.

I also picked up a Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask, by Murad. I haven't tried this one yet, but its suppose to dissolve dead surface cells and restore your skins natural hydration. Sounds perfect in this dull winter cold and snow! I will give a review after trying this out for sure.

No comments: