Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Today is New Years Eve, a day which marks both an end and beginning. This year was quite eventful, at the beginning of the year I got engaged. And in July, I tied the knot with my beau of almost four years. Although we went to New York City in November, we don't consider that our honeymoon. We are hoping a well deserved honeymoon will occur in 2008.

Just recently I have found my way back to what I use to love, writing. I hope to fill pages and pages here in the future, and hopefully acquire new readers and friends out there.

My plans for the up and coming year are many. I am hoping to do some travelling in the beginning of the year. I also have plans of going back to studying, which sounds crazy as I begged to get out of there.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year, may it be prosperous and eventful!

Crystalline Toasting Flutes by Swarovski

No comments: