Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shopping through Recession

Money and spending is always tough...

I do, like a lot of you other out there, fancy and adore the nicer things in life. But I often do not pay full price for the things that I long for. I am always going through the FOR SALE racks and keeping an eye out for great bargains.

I wasn't able to make use of the boxing day sales after the holidays, but many stores are still trying to get rid of last season stuff. This was very beneficial for me during the weekend, as I have a bunch of birthdays to attend. I made great bargains at Bath & Body Works for my two girlfriends, and then I found a great Tickle me Cookie Monster at the toy store reduced by 30 percent. And last weekend I found awesome easy entertaining video games at Walmart, for just $10 each.

At Garage Clothing I found for myself a great casual top, that I can dress up. A clothing line to check out, especially when its on sale is Joe Fresh, it is regularly priced low, and has a great classic style.

I love cookies!

No comments: