Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Eve Outfit

So, I didn't end up wearing any of the suggested outfits that I had in mind. I wore a silver cardigan and a black layered top, paired up with a pair of denims. You cant really see the details of the top but you can see a ribbon which is tied into a bow. This is what I wore for the dinner at Milestone's. Food was very good and the company was great.

Later we all came back to our place, where my sister in-law and her family also joined us to bring in the New Year. The Eve turned out to be just the way I would have hoped. Once we got home I slipped into something more comfortable. A dark purple cotton dress and I kept the cardigan on, I also put on a pair of leggings so I wouldn't freeze. It was an evening with a mixture of glam and cozy feeling.


No comments: